Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I would just like to express my thanks to those who find my blog of interest. I must say that I quite enjoyed posting in November as the blog and the projects each seemed to drive the output and interest along at a great pace. It couldn't keep up though and I did slow down.
I am taking the break and the first week of January off and hope to accomplish some more. I really should get back to the Cassilis branch terminus and psych myself up to build the last six points (I just checked and I made this promise to myself in a blog post in Christmas 2009 as well!).
I am sure something will eventuate but who knows what? I tend to have a thought about a technique or something interesting to build and away I go, not good at planning and sticking to it.
Anyway, I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Ray

4 comments:

Both Sides Of The Border said...

Hi Ray,

I've enjoyed reading your blog and your work and layout are of a great inspiration to me.

Regards Daryl Blake

Ray P said...

Daryl

Thanks, it is nice to know that the layout and my thoughts are appreciated.

Merry Christmas,
Ray

Iain Robinson said...

What an interesting blog, so glad I've found it. Lots to read, much of great interest. Thanks for dropping by mine too.

Ray P said...

Iain

Thank you for the comment, I spent last evening cruising through your blog and I will be more than pleased if I can achieve work half as good. There are some interesting techniques I will have to try.

Regards,
Ray