Saturday, August 20, 2016

Part Missing from Fine Detail Left and Right Bracket Signals

I have just found that there was a Signal Lamp Blind part missing from the detail parts on my Left and Right Hand Fine Detail Bracket Signals released recently. The bracket signal requires two and there is only one.

The designs for both bracket signals have now been corrected.

Unfortunately, a 'guest' ordered one of each from my Shapeways Signals Branch Shop on 7 August.

As it was a 'guest' I have no way of knowing who ordered the signals and therefore who to contact about the missing part on each bracket signal.

Could the person who ordered these signals please contact me by email at rpilgrim@bigpond.net.au and state the Order Number and I will work out how to get the extra parts to them.

If you place an order on my Signals Branch Shop please register (as a designer I believe) so that I have a way of contacting you if necessary.

No comments: