Monday, December 20, 2010

How's that for Prototypically Straight Track?

I am of course referring to my latest Desktop picture to the right.

I should apologise for my recent blog post where I led with a photo that I used on my last blog 5 weeks before!

Goes to show something, getting old? No don't answer that.

In the previous blog I also showed a picture of an overgrown siding and as can be seen by my desktop photo at right I have been a bit busy this weekend.
Here are a few more photos that I took to see how it was going, some areas still need some more work and clean up (grass laying all over the station parking area), etc.
Basically I have given the BYLONG station yard a going over scenically including the trees and I have finally finished the dam that supplies water for the livestock at the abbatoir, well nearly.






Lastly, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and leave you with this 'Christmas card', my first attempt at adding smoke and steam.



Ray P

3 comments:

James McInerney said...

That grass does look very effective! I expect to recieve a small article on its use forthwith! It would be especially interesting with a 'before' and 'after' shot...

South Coast Rail said...

Ray,
very impressive. The fourth photo is a dam good shot.
Bob

Kyle said...

42ufindsjHi Ray

What brand and colour of static grass do you use?

Cheers

Kyle