Friday, October 4, 2019

Australian Made NSWGR Lower Quadrant Brass Signals

I have started a locally made line of NSWGR lost wax cast signals that will be released at the AMRA Homebush Exhibition this weekend.

Here is the information from my latest handout:

Announcing Australian made lost wax cast brass NSWGR lower quadrant signals with the following features:
·         Locally produced and much cheaper than my brass signals from Shapeways
·         Available as a kit or built to order if required
·         Everything you need including brass post and details
·         Castings have been removed from sprues and cleaned up
·         All holes pre-drilled
·         3D printed mechanism with screws mounted
·         Brass wire for safety cage and operating rods
·         Single Post - Kit $60 - Built and painted $100
·         Bracket Post – Kit $100 – Built and painted $170

Assembly instructions can be found on the Signals Branch Blog at:

Contact Ray Pilgrim at rpilgrim@bigpond.net.au for ordering or further information.

SIGNALS BRANCH HO brass Steel and Timber Post Signals with brass ladder

Other Signals Branch signals and models are on my online shop at Shapeways:
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/signalsbranch

2 comments:

Christopher Hain said...

Well this came at just about the right time. Well done Ray, I know I will be buying and I dare say plenty of others will too

Cheers
Chris

Credit Loan Solution said...


You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +31-635-250-311 (WhatsApp Only)